[nflug] Mapping Program

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 10:24:45 EDT 2007

I added google maps to my Blackberry for jsut this purpose.  ALso even down south! (having driven to Texas and back more than once) you can find most major chains ( food, coffee etc) along the interstates or major roads will have Wifi now - most LARGE gas stations with attached restaurants had connectivity.  But I Highly recommend Google maps on a cell phone or PDA.  It's saved my butt more than once!

JJN