[nflug] Fwd: [tpm] OT: FOSS conference

Bootz eric at bootz.us
Mon Sep 25 20:49:24 EDT 2006

 My fiancée and I are going to the education part for free, we are also
trying to get a music teacher to go with us as well.  My fiancee teaches
Soc. St. I do stuff with opensource I am slowly gaining some interest
from educators ...one by one.  Hope to see you there, and let me know if
you are going maybe we could meet up, we plan on hanging around in the
city afterward for a while.

eric