[nflug] Gimp/Adobe port to Linux

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 14:39:07 EDT 2006

I have heard from people who use Gimp and said that it
still dosent have the power like Photoshop. Lots
people use premiere and aftereffects for animation
graphics too. I have been working and supporting Macs
lately at our company that has a creative dept that
runs 50% Mac servers tiger os and 40% windoze,
packages like these would get users to switch over and
save company money by going to Linux. I like the Macs
but IMHO Linux is free and easier to use and to
configure dont have to buy their hardware etc. What
would the cost be anyways the price of Linux = none
price of the  Adobe programs?