[nflug] this is just too funny

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 21:21:09 EDT 2006

Dat was Da Bom (Can I say that today?  :-)

Man that song had Everything!  D&D, X-MEN, HTML, Webpage for my dog ( OK my first webpage evr was for my cat but same dif aaaiiiight?) Wikipedia and ma main man stephen mo-fo Hawking!

I've found a new theme song.  But since I am naturally olive complected and now live in TX I have to sing I'm so tan and nerdy.  I suppose White is like the  racial profile akin to non-latino White I have to put on all my job applications?

JJN