[nflug] OT: Memory

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Tue Sep 5 07:45:12 EDT 2006

The speed will be a function of the board, just consult the manual (most
can be downloaded from the manufacture.) Though for most PC boards you
can usually use faster DDR memory and it will just run at a slower
speed. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy faster memory because it's current
production and more readily available.