[nflug] du block size

Roelant Ossewaarde rao3 at buffalo.edu
Mon Oct 2 12:57:53 EDT 2006

It's whatever the value of your environment variable BLOCKSIZE is,
most often 512 bytes. See man getbsize().

Use '-k' to have du report in kilobytes. Some implementations also
understand '-h' for 'human-readable', in which case du will choose
either Kbytes, Megabytes or Gigabytes, depending on the size of the
file.

Bye,

Roelant.