[nflug] openBSD

Wolfe, Robert robert at net261.com
Thu Nov 30 00:44:43 EST 2006

On Wed, November 29, 2006 11:35 pm, Bootz said:

> ok I re-did the install and added everything 'all'
> I actually got a little further on this one, the boot now gets hung on
> "setting tty flags"
> I have not used fdisk, because I think the install sets the correct
> outer partition (0 thru what ever number) to active, in my case it is
> probably 0 right, since I have no other partitions and openBSD is the
> only thing I am installing?

The way I did it when I installed it was to use the A command on the first
fdisk screen, and then on the second screen I used the A command again to
"autopartition" my drive (well, "virtual drive" in this case).

> so this is a laptop "setting tty flags" is getting hung up on a device
> right?
> During the boot a message zooms by "couldn't map interrupt"

Does it say what tty it is setting flags on?

--
Robert Wolfe, Linux and Network Admin
net261.com | http://www.net261.com:85
robert at net261.com