[nflug] FreeBSD 6.2-RC1 is now available

Wolfe, Robert robert at net261.com
Wed Nov 29 11:45:45 EST 2006

On Wed, November 29, 2006 10:32 am, eric said:

> I'm fooling around with openBSD from what I read they focus more on
> security, what do you think? I just want to set it up to run ssh and
> thats it, do you think I chose well?

IMO, an OS is only as secure as the administrator or end user makes it.  I
use Debian on my Ultra 5 and FreeBSD 6.2rc1 both (with FreeBSD running in
a VMWare session under WinXP Pro) and have ssh servers running on both.
So IMO it really boils down to a matter of preference.

--
Robert Wolfe, Linux and Network Admin
net261.com | http://www.net261.com:85
robert at net261.com