[nflug] ubuntu 6.10 works great

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 8 21:10:21 EST 2006

One of the things I most like about linux is seeing what's going on
while it boots and knowing things are going smoothly (or not). That
feature appears to have been hidden in edgy eft and replaced  with some
lame back and forth slider thingy.

What gives? Did I miss something? Is there a way to turn it on again?

Thanks,
S.