[nflug] DNS

Juan Rafael Orozco rafa.orozco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 19:49:42 EST 2006

Hi Mike and all,

What Dunno says is correct.
I think is not effcient to download all of DNSs information, because it is
updated constanctly.
If what you need is to catch some information for specific cases, is more
useful to write a script (or something like that) to access to
www.dnsstaff.com and ask for the information what you need each time (this
is fast but depend on the servers and on your Internet access).

That's all