[nflug] Cicso ASA 5510

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 08:48:13 EST 2006

I cannot log into our Cisco ASA 5510 remotly. I have
tried telnet ssh etc and could do all this before. I
know there were no changes made to it other that the
storm that took out the power in the office. Does
anyone know wht would cause this to do this? I cant
restart it now becasue people are on network but do
you think maybe those services on the ASA could be
hung. The office is having not problems either using
network and internst connection. The ASA is being used
as firewall,vpn and router. Suggestions?