[nflug] Front Page 2002 unix extensions updated FW: FPSE Release Notification

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Wed May 17 19:35:06 EDT 2006

All,

Asbestos note: Please do not give into the temptation to start a flame or
holy war over running Front Page on Unix. I just do not want to read it. In
course of events, sometimes necessity makes odd bedfellows indeed!

In the event that you oversee one or more Front Page *NIX based servers,
here is the download link to what is likely the last version of Front Page
extensions released for any form of *NIX. As of June 30th, you will not be
able to download these extensions so I advise stocking up NOW in the event
of future need.

Please note that that version number (fp 5.0, SR 1.2) has NOT changed since
these were release last year, but the downloads have been updated to fix the
recent Front Page vulnerability.

FYI

Sam S.