[nflug] adelphia

robert_todd at adelphia.net robert_todd at adelphia.net
Wed May 10 15:53:27 EDT 2006

---- Sam Stern <samstern at samstern.net> wrote:

> [...]

Sam, as stated in my previous posting to the list, I am, indeed, one of the few Adelphia technical support reps (in tier 1 nonetheless) that uses Linux (and only 1 of 3 that work here in Buffalo that run Sun Sparc-based equipment at home <G>).  Here's a hint - I work in chat-based technical support (the people you get when you click on 'Live Support OnLine' from the Adelphia webmail page <G>).