[nflug] adelphia

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Wed May 10 09:37:45 EDT 2006

Hi Eric,

When I first moved into the area, my gateway was openbsd and I refused to
run the Adelphia disk. When I called Adelphia, I found their tech support
had several closet Linux types. Rather, than worrying about what they will
say to you how about just calling them? The moment they start giving you
grief, ask to speak to "someone with more experience" or "a manager". It
works every time ;>

Sam S.