[nflug] BPLUG Meeting Tomorrow! Tuesday, May 9

Len Thornton len at lenthornton.com
Mon May 8 11:31:57 EDT 2006

Mark,

  Please reserve a spot for me.  Looks interesting and I've been meaning to get to a meeting and show support for the group.

  Also, the 2nd Tuesday is a bad night for me to attend meetings.   The following groups I'm involved in have meetings tomorrow night:

  WNYSIP - Western New York Society for Information Professionals
  PMI - Project Management Institute - Buffalo
  My Lions Club

  I'd like to attend meetings on a regular basis if the meeting nights were changed.

  Len Thornton

Mark Musone <mmusone at shatterit.com> wrote:                              st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

    Hi Everyone,

    Just a reminder that Tomorrow, Tuesday May 9th,  we will have our monthly BPLUG meeting.

    Topic: Tuning and Optimizing  LAMP Systems