[nflug] Adaptec StorMan Software - Need solution

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Wed May 3 12:24:19 EDT 2006

accept_unqualified_senders

That's what I was looking for! I was looking for a dnl entry that was
relevant but it wasn't there. We have a spam firewall appliance that is
our external gateway, so opening it up on the local Lan isn't a major
concern, this machine only accepts mail from our spam appliance anyways.

Thanks!

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.