[nflug] [Fwd: MM: Bye Bye Microsoft Word, Hello ajaxWrite]

Greg Neumann DadNeumann at verizon.net
Fri Mar 24 11:20:48 EST 2006

My point exactly. It needs to be robust enough that a "/." effect won't break
the app. If I put myself into an average home user frame of mind, why should I
want something that starts out broken when the time I spent waiting for it could
have been spent installing something locally that works? I suspected it was a
"/. effect",  but none  of my siblings or co-workers even know what "/." means,
let alone what the "/. effect" is. Robertson is certainly aware of it, and has
the resources to counter it, even if only for the day. That he didn't makes me
even less inclined to look again. Hmm. wonder what it would work like on a
dialup connection under ideal conditions.
-Greg