[nflug] driver question

joshj at linuxmail.org joshj at linuxmail.org
Thu Mar 23 09:45:20 EST 2006

> <-Sorry to rant but just frustrated trying to make
> points to people who dont understand at work...->

This goes all the way back to "people being afraid of what they don't
know". If you've spent years getting used to windows and learning all
the little ins-and-outs then you are going to think it is better than
Linux. And even if you give Linux a chance you won't give it enough of
a chance and you will think it sucks because there is no dancing
paperclip or because weather bug doesn't work.

Like me; I've been using perl for years. And I will swear that mod_perl
out-performs php/mod_php. But I'll be damned if I've spent nearly as
much time tweaking an apache/php installation. I mean, I've got all my
templates and handlers already made up :)

-Josh