[nflug] xpdf problem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Mar 12 11:24:11 EST 2006

I just received a newsletter in pdf format.   I tried to open it (with
the password) using xpdf and get this error.  Any ideas?
I am using xpdf 3.00 and tried to upgrade to
xpdf-3.00pl3-6.1.102mdk_3.01-1mdk.i586.delta.rpm and failed.  I could
not find a version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mandrake 9.1.

I am able to open it using Acrobat on Windoze, but I have to reboot to
get there.

Joe

Error: Unsupported version/revision (4/4) of Standard security handler
Error: Couldn't read xref table