[nflug] Since people seem to like the idea...

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Tue Mar 7 11:24:38 EST 2006

nflug doesn't officially have a "leader" or anyone in change. i maintain
the mailing list, site, and server, bob meyer and cyber usually ran the
meetings.

i don't see any reason to change the day and time, it's impossible to
fit around everybody's schedule. as you've started dan, if we
consistently meet at the same date and time people will adjust their
schedules to make the meetings.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator