[nflug] Since people seem to like the idea...

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 11:17:58 EST 2006

The day has been the third Sunday of the month for years.  We went through this
a lot.  There is no day or time that works for everyone.  Even this time and
day is bad during football season.

I see no reason to change it.  I don't think any other time/date will have any
better attendance.  I'm just hoping that the new location will help.  Our best
attendance was when were were at Computer S.O.S near the airport.  Our worst
has been any time we've been downtown, except for the first year of the club
when we were in Statler Towers.  Then the Park Right Nazis started putting fake
tickets on people's cars that were parked in their lot.  That ended good
attendance downtown.  The annoying part about that is that on Sunday, the lot
is not attended and parking there didn't hurt them in the slightest.  There was
no way to pay if they wanted money.

Whatever...

Cheers!

Bob