[nflug] Possible Meeting Topics

Tommy Rogers magtom2003 at dm-dos.com
Fri Mar 3 11:00:49 EST 2006

Hello, being new here I have a possible meeting topics that I know that I
would interested in.

*	I've Got Linux Installed.now what?
*	Setting up basic servers (Web, Ftp, Mysql)
*	File handling in Linux (copy, move, delete, permissions, etc.)
*	Short Cuts and tips
*	./config, ./make, ./make install .. What the heck are you talking
about
*	DNS Server Primer
*	Wine/Cross office (how do I get my favorite games/apps to work in
Linux?)

These are just some ideas, I have been a Linux user for about a month now
and I'm learning a lot, but books can only explain things so far.  So all
the of above I would be interested in.  I believe that most of them are
basic so most experienced users could be able to present.

I know these topics would help me out a lot :-)

Tommy