[nflug] Apache/Tomcat Question

joshj at linuxmail.org joshj at linuxmail.org
Mon Jun 26 13:21:01 EDT 2006

Jonathan: Thank you for your astute observation. However, if I was using
mod_perl I would not be in this boat. I am looking specifically for a
Tomcat/Apache solution.

Brad: I think web_dav is going to be out of the question also because it
is a rather complex way in which the client login is handled. And it is
handled through a bean. Unless there is a way for web_dav to handle the
request, send it to a jsp/servlet and then act accordingly on the
response. Or interface directly with the bean somehow.

While on the topic of Java, does anyone know any good XML parsers?

-Josh

When we last left our adventurers...