[nflug] Apache/Tomcat Question

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:25:38 EDT 2006

You may want to look into web_dav depending on what exactly you need.  Of
course considering you are running tomcat, you may want to look at a java
app that can do what you want if you need something more than just a simple
setup.

I would recommend leveraging what you have instead of changing architecture
or adding complexity to your setup.  Apache and Tomcat can be complex enough
without adding more modules or variables that can go wrong.

brad