[nflug] Lotus notes for Linux

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 14:45:53 EDT 2006

Thats what IBM really needs is to push Linux more by
offering the same features as the windows stuff has on
the linux side and I mean feature for feature to push
Linux on the desktop. In other words not have any
reason why you cant do the same Admin stuff on Linux
and not be so Windows dependant not by your choice.
Being forced to use Windows because the Linux side
dosent support that one or few features.
 When bigger companys Adobe, Autodesk etc... design
their app software for Linux then you will see the
market for the desktop change where ther will be a
good enough reason to change. There are many people
willing to switch if the apps where there. For ex.
Trying to convince a graphics designer to switch from
Photoshop to Gimp is not eaasy to do... Sorry if Im
ranting..