[nflug] Verizon DSL

Michael James jamesm at thundertux.org
Sat Jun 17 14:09:50 EDT 2006

Hey Dave,

I use and have been using Verizon DSL with both Linux and Windows for
almost two years now.  Although I had a netgear router/switch/wap
configured for Verizon (and it worked fine with my Linux workstations),
I've since implemented a Clark Connect Linux router/firewall/etc.  My
configuration is from the phone line, to the DSL modem, to the WAN
interface on my CC Linux server, then onto my LAN via the Lan
interface.  Works fine.  Don't even hesitate!

Michael R. James
jamesm at thundertux.org