[nflug] Samba Time Sync.

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Mon Jun 12 15:20:45 EDT 2006

if you're running an ntp server you can add to each of your clients. if
not then use pool.ntp.org which is a growing pool of stratum 2 ntp servres.

this is the reg file entry.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\W32Time\Parameters]
"LocalNTP"=dword:00000001
"Period"="SpecialSkew"
"type"="NTP"
"ntpserver"="pool.ntp.org"