[nflug] Mame Distribution

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:12:08 EDT 2006

I've been using ubuntu every day since 5.10 (breezy) was released and every
day the functionality and stability amaze the hell out of me. It's the
closest thing I've seen to a install and go desktop distro and the package
system is by far the best I've ever used (apt-get).

I still use RHL4/CentOS on servers, but I'll never install another desktop
with anything but Ubuntu.

--Dennis