[nflug] NetZero installing lindows package on debian

eric eric at bootz.us
Wed Jun 7 10:30:56 EDT 2006

I got the debian computer to connect to NetZero, but can get no further
than that... is there a way I can ask there ppp server for all it's
information so that I can configure the debian computer correctly, as I
said before I am abl;e to connect to the NetZero servers, but I am not
able to get out to the Internet.

I have been in contact with NetZero's customer care but well we know how
this story ends...