[nflug] [Job] Entry Level PHP Programmer

John Nichel john at kegworks.com
Mon Jul 31 12:20:07 EDT 2006

Entry Level PHP Programmer :

The ideal candidate for this job is a web designer (layout, design,
etc.) with experience in developing dynamic content e-Commerce web
sites.  While design experience is not necessary, we are hoping to find
someone who can work both the server and client side experience.  The
ability to work within, modify and upkeep someone else's code is
crucial.  Must be able to work with little or no supervision, and push
projects to completion on time.

Minimum 6 months PHP programming experience
PHP4 experience a must.
MySQL 4.0.x experience a must
Knowledge ofHTML/JavaScript/CSS a must.

X-Cart Shopping Cart system experience a plus.
PHP5/OOP experience a plus.
Smarty templating system experience a plus.
MySQL 5.x experience a plus.
Image editing/creation skills (Gimp, PhotoShop, PSPro, etc) a plus.
XML knowledge a plus.
Familiar working in a Linux environment a plus.
Familiar with Apache web server a plus.
Familiar working within a source control environment a plus.

We are a fast growing, 8 year old ecommerce company based in Buffalo,
NY.  Moving soon to a larger Buffalo location. Great working
environment.  Health Insurance plan (Partially company paid).  Company
paid eye and dental plan. Paid vacations plus you get your birthday off!
  Retirement plan. Free parking.

Please email resumes or questions to: jobs at KegWorks.com

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)
jnichel at dotcomholdingsofbuffalo.com