[nflug] mplayer question

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 19:27:25 EDT 2006

How do you add exxtensions? I still have problems
playing .wmv files on cnn.com. I have the right codecs
and have them installed in /usr/local/lib/codecs/ I
can hear video on  cnn.com but nothing plays. I have
no problems at all with quicktime. Any suggestions?

http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_5_installation_notes.html#MPlayer

<http://fedoranews.org/tchung/mplayerplug-in/3.25/mplayerplug-in-3.25-1.fc5.i386.rpm>.