[nflug] mplayer question

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 18:35:26 EDT 2006

Wow that worked great! You guys are really up on
things I was going freakin nuts! Why is that not on
the mplayer page or something or some sort of errata
somewhere. Or am I just missing something? Pretty bad
bug if you ask me. Thanks for you help again!

--- Jesse Jarzynka <denisesballs at thecybersource.com>

http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_5_installation_notes.html#MPlayer

<http://fedoranews.org/tchung/mplayerplug-in/3.25/mplayerplug-in-3.25-1.fc5.i386.rpm>.