[nflug] Disk Image/Restore

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Jul 26 10:56:00 EDT 2006

Jonathan Skulski wrote:
> Hey pete the jerk store called they want their top seller back OH SNAP
>
> This is ridiculous. You were implying that that fixmbr and fdisk
> literally wrote zeros to the mbr. THIS IS INCORRECT, I WAS POINTING
> OUT THAT THIS WASNT THE CASE. Withholding your advice might be a good
> idea if it's so innaccurate and you get so uppity when someone tries
> to correct you.
>
> jsk

See, Robert can read. Fix/Blank/Writesomesecretwinblowscrap, whatever.
If you had done what I suggested, as Robert did, you would see too. We
don't focus on winblows crap around here or what it might actually write
to the mbr, I really don't care. Our clients only use windows boot stuff
for games now and thats becoming once in a while now too. You probably
have a hard time seeing the forest because all the trees are in the way.
And in response to your SNAP, "Oh yea? Well I had sex with your wife!" I
watch Seinfeld too ;)