[nflug] Disk Image/Restore

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Tue Jul 25 08:39:41 EDT 2006

I've used Norton (Symantic) Ghost It's not linux based but will run from
a Dos Floppy and can image the whole drive, Linux partitions included.
There are several products that do linux partitions, Powerquest Disk
Image (I beleive it's called) also does linux from what I remember.