[nflug] CD playing problem

joshj at linuxmail.org joshj at linuxmail.org
Mon Jul 24 15:20:49 EDT 2006

When we last left our adventurers...

> Take the card back and get a better one like one of these:
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16829102003
>
> Creative Sound Blaster SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI
> Interface Sound Card - OEM
>
> $27.99 on newegg.com

I appreciate the suggestion. But I'm using the M-Audio Delta-1010:
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Delta1010-main.html
which I am _extremely_ happy with and have no intentions of parting with
the $400 I spent on it. This is not a general purpose machine, but
being able to listen to a track real quick, with my favorite Cd player
app, without ripping it, would be convenient :)

-Josh