[nflug] Today's meeting

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 15 19:01:38 EDT 2006

Today's meeting went well.  A few people showed up and we had several
discussions going simultaneously.  Mark Musone indicated that he was now
involved with Infotech Niagara and is working to get NFLUG more exposure
there.
All in attendance seemed to like the facilities, and ITT corporate is
hammering on the local campuses to get more involved in the community,
and NFLUG is right up that alley.

Again, the meetings are going to be (consistently) the third saturday of
every month at 1:30.  I know not everyone can make it that time, but I
don't think it will be possible to get a perfect meeting time. So
Saturday at 1:30 will hopefully be good enough.

Remember for future reference, you can bring in your boxes/laptops for
ts/installation purposes.  We also have computers with removable drive
bays, extra bays and extra 'clamshells' for your hard drive, so if you
would rather not bring in your whole box, you can bring in your hard
drive (give me 24 hours warning, so I can get all the parts) and we'll
put it in a clamshell and set it up in one of our machines.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as I can next month (August 19th
for planning purposes)

Rich Hubbard