[nflug] mail script

eric eric at bootz.us
Mon Jul 10 13:48:07 EDT 2006

Cyber, if I created a user that only I have access to0, that gets all
the mail (just like the 'everyone' account) how would that stop the
'everyone' account from deleting the email?

The problem happens when I set permissions for read only on the
'everyone' Inbox ...the mail system moves the 'everyone' mail file to
BOGUS.everyone mail file and then puts a fresh everyone mail file in
it's place with permissions it can append too.  If there was only one
memo a day this would be ok, but more than one memo a day comes out
which doesn't give the many to one users a chance to read a memo before
it's replaced by a new 'everyone' mail file.  whew!