[nflug] mail script

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 13:24:17 EDT 2006

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do here but it seems to me that maybe
you want to use something like 'mailman' to handle the lists.  I set mailman up
in about an hour.  It will handle mailing lists, along with archiving the
messages, etc.  It's pretty easy to administer with a pretty decent webform
configuration for each list.

If this isn't what you're trying to do, I would need a bit more information
about what you want to accomplish.

Cheers!

Bob