[nflug] community GNU/Linux education

Robert Wolfe robert_todd at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 28 14:54:54 EST 2006

Dan, this was one of my goals for founding OpenSource Solutions
(http://www.osshome.org) here in Lancaster.  Since its inception, we have
gotten 4 prominent clients here in the Niagara region that we do Linux and
OpenSource consulting for – not a bad start for an up and coming
self-starter.

Robert Wolfe [MCP/RHCE]
OpenSource Solutions of WNY
http://www.osshome.org