[nflug] OT: Another job posting

kobear at sharedbrain.net kobear at sharedbrain.net
Wed Jan 25 13:36:47 EST 2006

I know I posted this position to this list before, but I just wanted to resend
it out with the actual job posting that you can reference in case anyone is
interested in applying.  To those that already sent me their resume, I passed
those on to the appropriate individuals here, but if you are still interested
and you have not heard anything, I would go ahead and apply via this site.

https://mandtbank.recruitmax.com/ENG/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=5760&szCandidateID=0&szSearchWords=&szReturnToSearch=1

---------
Kyle Obear
Senior Analyst / Bank Officer