[nflug] community GNU/Linux education - thank you

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 12:12:47 EST 2006

maybe as for marketing you could have someting on one of the local news broadcasts or free radio like Buff states radion station. Maybe that whyguy character.. he seems like hes always looking for someting to do..

Daniel V <cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com> wrote: To those of you who have responded to ideas on
community education for GNU/Linux...
Thanks for your consideration.

I've got some leg work to do before I approach schools
and so forth. I wish to put together a mission
statement and so forth. I will start putting together
a brochure and some marketing materials. I'm kicking
around some ideas for a domain name.

thanks again,
Daniel