[nflug] ram swap fc4

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 11:59:09 EST 2006

Works like a charm, Thanks Bob.
Thanks also Greg for the ram information, I wasn't too concerned with
the little bit of unaccounted for ram, but if there was an easy way to
tweak out a little more then it might be worth the effort.
I see now that I should just leave it alone or I might end up shooting
myself in the foot.
Thanks guys...
jb