[nflug] firewall

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 13:41:42 EST 2006

I wouldn't try to do IPTables directly.  It's a real bear.  Use something like
shorewall or any of the other firewall configuration tools.  Shorewall is more
geared towards making an external firewall, rather than firewalling a server
internally.

Anybody have any ideas of config tools for using a server as it's own firewall?
 Something I probably should know about, too.

Cheers!

Bob