[nflug] From Red Hat to LUGs: greetings, updates, requests

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Thu Feb 23 13:47:55 EST 2006

Sorry, I mean we can have it the second Wednesday in March (March 8th)

Please let me know if that sounds good to everyone, and please RSVP so that
we can have enough snacks and chairs. I will contact the PCA Group, who
generously donates the space on Monday if this sounds good to everyone to
schedule it.

-Mark