[nflug] Weird message in fsck

wpos2 at adelphia.net wpos2 at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 22 10:48:18 EST 2006

e2fsck - duh.  I see now that I should hold off of the Kool-Aid they give me at work.  Or the crack.

Anyway, same thing happened.

Additionally, there are 2 factors which may affect what is happening:
1. I'm running this on a mounted partition.  I do realize it's frowned upon, but I don't have the access right now to anything but a Knoppix CD, and it doesn't like running fsck on a ext3fs.  Perhaps if I run e2fsck. . . . I'll get back on that one.
2. The system is set to the Polish language settings.  I have a gut feeling that <t>? in the last line means "tak" or "yes."  A quick googling implies for me that Plural-Forms refers to pluralization rules in, among many other I'm sure, central European languages for maybe Spell or some other spelling checker.

I will reboot now into Knoppix and see what the heck happens when running e2fsck.