[nflug] hardware issue

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 22:07:45 EST 2006

I just recieved my Intel L440GX+ motherboard and I have two p3
processors for it. The ram, processors and everything else has been
installed and the computer powers on. The intel server screen appears
and i press f2 to enter setup. It says entering setup...thens shows
the adaptec scsi speal then refreshes to a blank screen. Then
nothing...no setup. I cleared the CMOS using the jumpers ... also if I
boot without entering setup it has an error with non matching FSP of
the processors (which are the same and has run in a dual config
before). Any ideas? Im lost and would really like to get this machine
up and running...

thanks again guys!

--
Frank