[nflug] Fast User Switch Applet

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 16:13:24 EST 2006

Very Nice,

There was a period there where multi login worked then stopped , and now it
works better than ever (Debian Testing).

Now I don't have to have multiple X sessions running on separate terminals
(although that is still a great idea).  I can just lock my desktop and someone
else hits "New Login" and gets a new login, If they were already logged in it
prompts to open existing session or create new.

I like this functionality as I can leave downloads and what not running and my
son can play all the kids tux games he wants, in his own session.

Thanks for the app - it looks sweet - would save the step of having to lock and
then choose new login then login from new gdm login prompt. I'll test when I
get a moment...

JJN