[nflug] old subject - dsl without phone line

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 21:54:34 EST 2006

I'm currently doing this. You have to ask for "dry
loop" or "dry pair". But first you have to get passed
their 1st line of defense. Eventually someone with set
you up. I'd go directly to their tech support, as they

seemed to know what it is. Good luck.

--- Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>   I know this has come up before but I would like to
> know if anyone has
> actually done this and what steps it takes to get
> dsl without paying for
> a phone line/number. Josh I think you were looking
> into this, have you
> gotten this done? Has anyone? TIA

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win
- Mohandas Gandhi