[nflug] thunderbird import

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Feb 5 11:36:29 EST 2006

In addition to Pete's suggestion, I just discovered mboximport, a
Thunderbird extension which will import/export any mailbox file stored
in mbox format.  Many mail clients use this format.  It rocks!  I use it
to transfer mail composed on my notebook to my desktop for editing and
sending, etc.

http://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/mboximport-en.html

Joe <http://nic-nac-project.de/%7Ekaosmos/mboximport-en.html>