[nflug] Sort Of a Backup Question

Roelant Ossewaarde rao3 at buffalo.edu
Sat Feb 4 16:46:27 EST 2006

You could either use find (man find) to search for files that have
been modified after a certain date, or, if you want to merge your
external HD with the files you have on your machine, use tar (man
tar) to create a tape archive: create an archive from the older disk
and then update it with the new disk.